Welcome to Specialist Counsellor On Travel to Scotland – the SCOTSagent online learning programme!
This programme has been designed specifically for the travel trade, giving you an introduction to the destination, taking you in-depth about what to see and do in Scotland, and showing you the very best of what the country has to offer your clients.
Once you register for the programme, you will be sent regular updates on Scottish tourism products, events, festivals, exclusive offers and much more! To begin, click on ‘Sign up now’ button below and complete the sign up form.
Key Scotland facts
- Over 2.5 million overseas visitors travel to Scotland each year
- Edinburgh, Scotland’s capital city, doubles in population during the festival month of August
- Castles can be found throughout the country and many are open to the public
- Scotland is known around the world as the Home of Golf. There are more than 550 courses, and golf is relatively inexpensive.
- Visitors can go to distilleries throughout the country to see how whisky, Scotland’s national drink is made
- Around 50 million people worldwide claim Scottish ancestry
- English is the most widely spoken language, with about 1.4% of the population also speaking Gaelic
Here are the fantastic FREE benefits available to SCOTS when you begin studying:
- Monthly eNewsletter bringing you the latest news and product updates from Scotland and Scottish suppliers
- Commissionable deals via the Travel Trade Products section of the site
- A dedicated email address for assistance with enquiries about Scotland (48 hour response guaranteed)
- Free SCOTS logo to complement your own stationery
Once you sign up for the programme, you will be sent a copy of the Scotland brochure.
Remember, if at any time you have any questions about Scotland, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, here are the main websites which will provide further information: